I am Hervic jan Victoriano 20 year of age, currently living at Alejal, Carmen, Davao del Norte. I am taking up Bachelor of Science in Information Technology and I am  3rd year.
I love to play Basketball, Badminton as a hobby and playing computer games for my spare time

What life means to me.

Life to me means friends and family who you can trust and who trusts you. I am pretty much on the happy side of life, but like all teens I do I have my "days of." That means I do have some sad days or depressed days. I have a few frinds here that sort of look out for me and when I am having a bad day, I have someone here at school to talk to. I make my school days go by thinking of either the next hour or what I will do when I get home or on the weekend. I'm not seeing anyone now but when I did have a boyfriend, our favorite places to go were the movies and out to dinner. Sometimes we went to the beach. Only once we went to an amusement park: Universal Studios. We were together for twenty-nine days and then we broke-up; so no, I don't think it was forever.

2 comments: